Friday, September 12, 2014

Creating a Manga Banner!!!


The banner above took me probably two days to make. That's because I can't usually sit to draw without being distracted about so many other things :P
For drawing manga, I use Manga Studio, a software I bought over the internet. It makes things easier. But I can pretty much draw on any software.

To see how I made my banner from start to finish then check out my website! (◕‿◕✿)

http://themangakainyou.com/creating-manga-banner/

Things you will need to draw your own banner:
  • Time :P
Tips on drawing your banner:
  • Know the dimension limits of your banner. I created this banner for the Facebook page of my website. And they, for example, have a maximum number of pixels it can be. Also, for the sake of spacing, I had to readjust my banner after I had drawing it >_>
  • If you are placing your Banner in a website, be mindful of the background colors of the website. Facebook, for example, is blue. So I colored my banner so that it will look good with Facebook's blue headers.
  • It doesn't matter what you draw, make sure that the important letters don't get lost with all the things you have drawn. Look at my banner, for example. To make the name of my website stand out, I drew it on yellow squares which pops out from the rest of my drawings 。◕‿◕。

No comments:

Post a Comment